Hello! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Raquel Levy and I am studying the second semester of my second year of the BEd elementary curriculum at the University of Victoria. I am currently completing my course load remotely from my house in South Surrey B.C due to the global pandemic. As of late, between classes, I like to zoom my friends, spend time with my family, do home workouts.

I am very excited to get this semester started and expand my knowledge of educational technologies! This week has been a little hectic with new courses and getting started on readings/assignments after such a long winter break but I am optimistic about it all. This semester, I expect to learn about how I can use different technologies to facilitate the learning of my future students, as well as innovate my practice with other educators in online communities.

For my inquiry this semester, I am planning on learning how to crochet. My sister took up crocheting last year and I always admired everything she made. Since I’m back home this year I have full access to her supplies I chose to pick up the skill for this blog! I’m planning on creating and posting video style reflections each week on my progress and sharing what I have learned.